Friday, February 5, 2010

1. lately..
i already go digital perm my hair for CNY..
but,

some friend say me like aunty..T_T

pls,

not aunty ,is mature

hahahah

some time them say with me like that i also dunno how to reply ..









2. izit some people is reali feel bored or what,

alway disturb me..

is reali ****...

and another,

we are not the thing cant give u replace ..

stop away to coax we ..

is realy scare..

and thanks you all ,

to left we and let we come to realize the truth..

so DONT THINK SO MUCH..^^







3. GUYS..!!

i think we reali not the best friend..

maybe just FRIEND only...

cause you give my feel just like a normal friend

and suddenly sms me ..

maybe i hear my friend say about you..

you and the other friend..

maybe dislike the __

but i will respect you..







4. GONG ,

i feel the boy is reali SOT...

hahah,

away sms me and said me so WEIRD..==

i think you more more more weird..><








5. C.N.Y is coming soon...

hope can get more ang pow at this year..

cause last year the ang pow is reali (sok shui)

hahaha,

my gong went SHANG HAI..

woh..shuang..

me..~just going melaka..

who wanna join ar..

just asking me ...

hahahah











hope have a nice day..^^





No comments:

Post a Comment