Thursday, August 13, 2009

if can

IF CAN ..


I DUNWAN THINK SO MUCH ..


IF CAN


I WAN FORGET ALL MY THING FOR A MOMENT


UNTIL I WAN REMEMBER IT .


IF CAN ..


I WAN ALL I WAN ..!!!!





****************************************************************








B4 i think the *doubt is leave me


BUT NOT ...


it ,


cum find me agian ..


i dunt wan it find me


can , ornt ?


BUT ,


i reali knt accept it ..


haiz..


wan can i do now ..


juz be quiet ?


juz listen ?


or ..?


juz dont hv any respond?


haha..




i think i wan carzy ..


sum times..


reali lazy to talk ..


lazy to hear ..




lately ,


i noe tis *duplicity is wat means le..


i think me gt lik sum ..


hohoho




i always endure ,endure


n ENDURE ..


duno wat time ,


at whr,


hw to ,


gave vent my rage ...


i so scare ,


to hurt innocent person ,


or mak thm feel worry ornt ..






















1 comment:

  1. ........zzz
    u saying life meaningless,
    haha
    nvm Good luck IN PMR.

    ReplyDelete